Friday, June 25, 2010

New Golf Equipment for 2010

The 2010 season is underway and it’s time to check out some new drivers offered from the top name manufacturers. Receintaly, I got a chance to demo some new drivers including the Taylor Made R9 tp. This club feels firm and has a nice sound off the face. It has the ability to change to a draw, neutral and a fade to tune your shot. Another new club that I was able to hit is the 2010 Cleveland Launcher. This club is super forgiving and has a huge sweet spot. The only downside is that the club head is a bit silly and misshapen. I was also able to try out the Titleist 909 D2. This club is most traditional in the 909. The D2 offers a 460cc, high performance titanium driver that produces mid launch with low to mid spin. This was one of the nicest drivers I have hit in a while. I would recommend going to your local clubs demo days and take advantage of hitting the new golf technology.