Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 Linksmangolf Professional Resolution

The New Year is here.
Our LinksmanGolf.com website is a key focus in the following 365 days. We have hired a new business developer (who we call the Rock) who shares our vision of providing not just an online channel to purchase our golf products but also an experience for our customers. We are working hard to add more golf products to our site as well as valuable content including golf lessons, golf tips, golf etiquette, golf videos, jokes, favorite golf spots and more. As the owner of the company and an avid golfer I am a little embarrassed to admit I have just become hooked on Tennis. This new passion I have been introduced to has opened my eyes to my current business of golf. As a new tennis player I crave and seek information about the sport and want to learn so many of the basics (skills first off and other basic tidbits of info). On our website www.linksmangolf.com I want my customers to be able to find content relevant to their passion for the game of golf whether they are new to golf or have played for years. Keep a lookout for a lot of changes in 2009 to our website (Podcast about playing golf, RSS feeds, New Golf videos, More products added to the site)
Happy New Year