Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can you get a golf lesson via the Internet?

Can you get a golf lesson via the Internet?... You can.In the past 6 months I have been really committed to running this golf company in such a way that my customers don’t’ just use our website to buy a golf item (But I won’t stop you) but the goal is really to provide other good information for golfers who crave it.

As I look outside to 10 inches of snow with sub zero temperatures this goal is still a work in progress. But I don’t do it all myself. We have a good team of folks that share in our passion for this crazy game. Check out some of the team...








To the point though. Can you go on the Internet and receive good instruction about the game of golf? The answer is yes, at least yes on our website you can. 4 months ago I got hooked on the game of tennis. I didn’t think anybody played tennis anymore until my wife decided to join an indoor tennis club for the winter to maintain our sanity during a long New England winter season (she is from Alabama so it feels even longer to her)

I have become addicted to the game and couldn’t get enough information so I discovered video lessons on the web. I found them very helpful. Personally I think tennis is a much easier sport to play than golf (sorry if that offends anyone) but golf has too many moving parts making it a challenge for even the most talented athlete.

So a few months ago we introduced a series of video clips on various topics of the golf swing. I am sure if you have become hooked on golf you will enjoy our complimentary instructional videos.

Check’em out and let us know what you think.

We have created several golf lesson videos for your review: